If you need to return an order, please use the following instructions to ensure your return is processed:
Make sure all items are unused and complete with dust bags, with labels and tags still attached if applicable. They should be carefully packed in their original box, with the soles and heels facing the inner sides of the box so that the uppers of the shoes face each other.
Your return must be requested within 10 days of delivery.
Put the shoebox in the original brown shipping box that your order arrived in. Using any other shipping box may result in extra shipping charges that will be deducted from your refund. Not using a shipment box, will result in a denied return.
Please do not put labels or adhesive on the shoebox as this will also result in a denied return.
- Steps to Return -
1). To start your return visit http://savannahs.returnscenter.com/
2). Enter your order number and the email address used when placing the order.
3). Select the item you would like to return and the reason for the return.
4). Select the carrier that you are returning your order with. Your return must be sent back to Savannahs, with the same carrier we delivered.
5). Our team will email your prepaid return documents to the email address on the order.
6). You must contact your local carrier to arrange collection of the return within 3 business days of receiving the labels.
Our team will aim to provide your return labels within 2 business days of request the return, however, please allow additional days during busy periods such as holiday season and promotion.
Once your return has been received our team will aim to process the return within 14 business days. Occasionally this can take longer during busy periods such as holiday season and promotion.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING RETURNS
Savannahs.com wants you to have an easy online shopping experience which is why we suggest you read the following important information in order to avoid any problems when returning an order:
- Any security tag must still be intact and attached to all returned items.
- Items returned must not have been worn or altered in any way and must not show any signs of use.
- Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- All shoes must be tried on a clean, carpeted surface.
- Items must be returned with all the original packaging and accessories.
- Please ensure that you return the shoes in the same way as which they were delivered with the heels facing the walls of the shoebox.
- All items must be returned in their original boxes which must not be damaged, altered, or used in any way.
- All shoe and accessory boxes are not suitable as shipping boxes. Please use the same shipping box your order was shipped in when returning an order. If the original shipping box is damaged, kindly inform us at email@example.com. You may then use a similar size box to return your item(s).
- All authorised returns from Savannahs.com must be sent from the original shipment location.
Savannahs.com reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or have not been sent using the return documents provided upon request of a return.
Savannahs.com will not accept returned merchandise that does not follow the Returns Policy. In this case, such merchandise will be returned to the sender at the original shipment address.
Savannahs.com will not be held responsible for consequences beyond its control, including but not limited to strike, war, sabotage, catastrophes, extreme market situations, government actions, criminal activities, major accidents, or blockades.